Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I may be absent for a bit, I may not (plus a note to Pammie & Mary lol)



Ok, as those of you that follow my Happy At Home blog already know, I may be gone for a little bit. The internet may be gone that is. If that happens, I will post at least once a week from the library. If it doesn't, you might be able to hear me screaming with joy all the way to your house :D

Either way, don't forget me!! I definitely won't forget you ♥

Now, my note to my sissy Pammie and my dear friend Mary:

I LOVE Adam & his voice & that song!!!! :) I just was a little bored with him wandering around an empty apartment. I wanted to see him "rock my world" ya know ;)

LOL

K, that's it. Hopefully I'll see y'all tomorrow but if not, you at least know why now.

post signature


3 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Here' hoping the net is still present!

SweetPeaSurry said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your connection, until then I'll wait for ya to come back!

william manson said...

we all hope it wont be tooooooo long Kathy, fingers crossed, u will be deeply missed xxx

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)