Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I may be absent for a bit, I may not (plus a note to Pammie & Mary lol)



Ok, as those of you that follow my Happy At Home blog already know, I may be gone for a little bit. The internet may be gone that is. If that happens, I will post at least once a week from the library. If it doesn't, you might be able to hear me screaming with joy all the way to your house :D

Either way, don't forget me!! I definitely won't forget you ♥

Now, my note to my sissy Pammie and my dear friend Mary:

I LOVE Adam & his voice & that song!!!! :) I just was a little bored with him wandering around an empty apartment. I wanted to see him "rock my world" ya know ;)

LOL

K, that's it. Hopefully I'll see y'all tomorrow but if not, you at least know why now.

post signature


3 COMMENTS:

Dan said...

Here' hoping the net is still present!

SweetPeaSurry said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your connection, until then I'll wait for ya to come back!

William Manson © 2010 said...

we all hope it wont be tooooooo long Kathy, fingers crossed, u will be deeply missed xxx

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails