Thursday, January 7, 2010

Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villains



Most of you know that I'm a HUGE Survivor fan. Huge is even putting it pretty mildly. I've been known to cry if I missed the show. And known to "put the hurt on" anyone who told me about the show before I got to see it for myself. In all reality, there are only three shows that I feel that way about: Survivor, Big Brother and Hell's Kitchen. It messes me up to miss them.

Because of my Survivor love, I was extremely happy to see the story on E! Online this morning about the newest Survivor, Heroes vs. Villains. First I'll let Jeff tell you about it...



Isn't that great?!?! Maybe you have to be as big a fan as I am to get it...

Here are the cast members. The bold-faced names are my favorites and the original Survivor show(s) they appeared on is/are listed after them.

The Heroes:

Amanda Kimmel (China and Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites)
Candice Woodcock (Cook Islands)
Cirie Fields (Exile Island and Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites)
Colby Donaldson (Australian Outback and All-Stars)
J.T. Thomas (Tocantins)
James Clement (China and Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites)
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands and All-Stars)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Palau and Guatemala)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Gabon)
Tom Westman (Palau)

The Villains:

"Coach" Ben Wade (Tocantins)
"Boston Rob" Mariano (Marquesas and All-Stars)
Courtney Yates (China)
Danielle DiLorenzo (Exile Island)
Jerri Manthey (Australian Outback and All-Stars)
Parvati Shallow (Cook Islands and Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites)
Randy Bailey (Gabon)
Russell Hantz (Samoa)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Pearl Islands)
Tyson Apostol (Tocantins)

I just can't wait!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)