Thursday, January 14, 2010

Button, button, who's got the button?



I do!

I have been having so many sleepless nights lately that it's starting to get on my nerves. But anyway, that's a different post.

Last night, when I couldn't sleep, I got to playing around and ended up making several different blog buttons. I can admit that I'm somewhat of a nerd. You don't have to tell me :)

I made one for my cookbook:


cookbookbutton

And I made one for here:

I already had one on my Happy At Home blog but here it is since I'm showing them off:

You can get the codes to each of these buttons from my sidebars of each respective blog. I would be tickled pink if you decided to show off my buttons on your blogs! Just click on the buttons and they will take you to those blogs :)

Then this morning I decided to make a blog specifically for my awards, blog buttons, memes, prizes and other things I love. (I know, like 3 blogs weren't enough already but like I said, I don't sleep much.)

So I give you....

I've just started working on it. I haven't had any visitors yet. (Yes, that's a MAJOR hint!) I'd love to see you there. Click on the button to visit it. It's just a place for me to show off all my love ♥ I plan on putting a few tips there too (like how to make your own blog button for example) but it may take me a little bit to get it done. I promise it will get done though!

So....

I hope to see you at all my blogs.

I will see you at yours!

Have a great day!

post signature


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)