Thursday, March 19, 2009

You just never know



I was sad to read the news of Natasha Richardson’s passing at the age of 45. If you don’t know, she was an actress, the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave and the wife of Liam Neeson.

An autopsy will be performed but it is believed that she died as a result of a head injury that she suffered after falling during a private ski lesson at a Quebec resort. The story I read says she felt fine after the fall but about an hour later she was complaining that she didn’t feel well. She was admitted to a Montreal hospital and then flown to the New York hospital where she died.

She left behind two sons, Michael, 13, and Daniel, 12. She was once quoted as saying that Liam Neeson’s 2000 motorcycle accident made her really appreciate life. I know she did. I’m just heartbroken over this tragic accident. You really never know when life is going to end.

1963 - 2009


1 COMMENTS:

maryt/theteach said...

Kathy, it's really so sad that such a beautiful person died in an accident. I feel for her children and Liam Neeson as well...

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)