Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Be back in 5 minutes



You probably know I have more blogs than just this blog (if you don't you do now...they are here and here) and you may know that I've recently given both those blogs a makeover. I've been searching and searching for a layout for THIS blog too but so far I've been unsuccessful. That may change today. We'll see.

So if you're here and things are changing at every refresh, no need to panic :) It's just me being me and playing around with things. By this time tomorrow This Crazy Adventure I Call Life should be brand spanking new (at least in it's appearance)!

Have a great Wednesday everyone! See you tomorrow :D

1 COMMENTS:

Helen said...

Congrats on the makeover! Since Christmas I have been going to "cutest little blog on the block" to get backgrounds to match the seasons. I did Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's Day. the Easter background will go up in April. Changing things up a little is fun once in a while. And it is so much easier than redecorating a house!

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)