Friday, January 2, 2009

Breaking sad news..



As I was reading this evenings news stories online, I was sad to see that John Travolta's 16 year old son Jett died. Apparently he fell in the bathroom, hitting his head. He was found by caretaker and rushed to the hospital this afternoon where he was pronounced dead.

It's heartbreaking when any child dies. And John Travolta has been one of my favorite actors for a very long time. He's been in my life since I was a child myself. So I feel like I lost a member of my own family in a way. My thoughts and prayers are with their family tonight. God bless them.


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)