Monday, January 26, 2009

Andrew Wyeth



I don't know how I missed that Andrew Wyeth had died. I usually pay attention to that kind of stuff. I even have a feed on my home page for Dead or Alive? and in general at least glance at it every day. But I did miss it. I finally saw it last night on another blog. I've now added that feed to this page since it appears I'm here more than anywhere else.

Andrew Wyeth was an artist. Below are two of his paintings. The first, Christina's World, is probably his most famous. The second, Soaring, is my personal favorite. His favorite subjects were the land and people around him. He passed away on January 16 at the age of 91.


Christina's World


Soaring

1 COMMENTS:

SG said...

Beautiful pics.. and lovely blog. I was drawn to your blog by the title... it is indeed a crazy adventure.

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)