Monday, April 26, 2010

The ugly truth





So most of you know that I no longer have a TV. Well, I have a TV, I just can't watch anything on it except movies. I still watch my Survivor and The Amazing Race online (by the way, Amazing Race was pretty good last night but no one got eliminated...boo! I was so ready for it to be the final three!) but besides that it's movies. Lots of movies. Lots and lots of movies. 

As a matter of fact, my movie collection is reaching into the 100s. Truly. Which is cool because I love movies but a little on the scary side when I look at the huge pile of them just sitting there waiting to be watched.

I finally got around to watching The Ugly Truth. This movie came out last year and stars Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. Let me just say...GREAT MOVIE! I loved it! If you haven't seen it you're really missing out. It's too funny! Here's the trailer for it that I found on YouTube:






Best scene to me: In the restaurant with the little boy playing with the remote. That's all the details you're getting from me. You'll have to watch the movie to see exactly what I'm talking about!

My other favorite picks of movies I've watched recently: Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey, The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler and Everybody's Fine with Robert De Niro, Kate Beckinsale and Drew Barrymore.



post signature

0 COMMENTS: