Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kate Gosselin....I don't get it



I'm just not a fan of Kate Gosselin. I don't get all the hype surrounding her. I don't think she can dance. I don't think she's a celebrity. I do think she's odd and not that nice. And I'm starting to get tired of seeing her everywhere I look. 

Here's a video I found on E! Online:





How do you have time for ANYTHING with 8 children? If you ask me I'd tell you that you have time for being a "celebrity" by ignoring your children and having someone else care for them. It's just my opinion. I only had three children and barely had time to bathe. 

Now I guess Kate is trying to get into Playboy magazine. Why? The women in Playboy are beautiful to me and Kate just doesn't fit that bill in my eyes. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just thinking about what her body must look like since she was pregnant with six of her children at once. I know what my belly looks like doing it one at a time. I'm just sayin'.

Hugh Hefner says this about Kate being in Playboy...

"No! No!" Hef said when asked about the possibility of the controversial reality television mom posing in the pages of the legendary men's magazine.

In fact, Hefner doesn't understand why Gosselin is even on Dancing With the Stars

"I don't think she's a celebrity," he said.
Way to go Hef. I agree!
 



post signature

0 COMMENTS: