Monday, December 28, 2009

No more Tyra Show....thank goodness



I don't know about you, but I really can not handle the Tyra Banks talk show despite it being on for 5 seasons and winning 2 daytime Emmy awards. The good news for me? It's finally over.

Tyra told People Magazine that this is the final season of her "girl-power" talk show. People said, "Wrapping at the end of its fifth season in the spring of 2010, it will be lights out for the show that brought viewers memorable weave-exposing, cellulite-revealing and tear-jerking moments." I know those are things I can live without.

My picks for the worst of the worst?

Biracial People Who Hate One Side Of Themselves

Could There Be A "Cheating Gene"?

Meet The Grossest People In America

Are these seriously things that we need to talk about? I'll pass thank you.

4 COMMENTS:

maryt/theteach said...

Kathy, I never watched the Tyra Banks show and now with that list of show subjects I'm glad I never did! :)

Unknown said...

Is there a need for an intelligence gene amidst TV talk show hosts?

Obviously not - just look at what we've got right now.

I'd be perfectly happy if all the reality, talk, fill the air wave shows were all going away *NOW*!

Living a Balanced life in texas said...

waves byebye tyra!

Organic Meatbag said...

Thank God...Tyra can kiss my ass...

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)