Friday, June 25, 2010

Why is time speeding up?



Is it just me or does everyone else feel it too? I'm serious. Time is just speeding by like some kind of maniac on a joy ride. 

I read this morning that it was the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death (which, excuse me while I rant, also means it's the one year anniversary of Farrah Fawcett's death but like I told you a year ago people won't remember her the same way they'll remember MJ and that irks me). Anyway...

A YEAR. Does it seem like it's been a year? It doesn't to me. 

I remember when I was a kid and school let out for summer that those three months were eons long. Didn't they seem that way to you too? 

So when did time start speeding up? And how can I make it slow back down again? I miss those days that lasted for weeks, months that lasted for years and years that lasted for decades. I want them back. 




post signature

0 COMMENTS: