Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A hodgepodge of subjects



I'm throwing myself back into the blogging world today. That means a couple of things. 

1. It means that I haven't talked to you about much lately 

and

2. It means that I have several things that I want to talk to you about.

I figure the best way to do that is just to do it. So... you're getting a random assortment of things that pop into my head this morning. I'm sorry ahead of time.

Do you know who Chace Crawford is? Me either. I guess he's an actor but honestly I've never heard of him. He made it onto E! Online for being busted for smoking pot outside of a club. I wasn't really interested in the story but I had a little time to kill so I read it.

I'm also a link addict (I bet you already knew that about me) and I'm pretty nosy, so when I got to the link that said View the police report I had to click it. Was I surprised? Yep. Wanna know why? Ok, I'll tell you.


You can read all the dudes personal information! No lie. It's a PDF document and if you make it just a little bigger you can read his address, his social security number and his phone number. Actually, you didn't even have to make it bigger to read the phone number. They did a horrible job blacking out the stuff most people don't want to be public information PLUS they didn't even bother to black out his drivers license number. Wow.

(OK, I know you're dying to look for yourself so go ahead and click the link above and I'll wait for you...)


See? That just totally blows me away. They had no regard for this guys privacy. (Yes, I realize that it's hypocritical of me to say that when I myself have posted a link to the report. I apologize for that.) I hope he doesn't get a bunch of crazies showing up at his house and/or ringing his phone off the hook but I bet he has. 

Speaking of crazy (how do you like that segue?), what is up with all this Gary Coleman drama? He was married. He was divorced. They were going to get remarried. This guy is in charge of his will. That guy is in charge of his will. There is a secret will. His parents want to bury him. His ex-wife wants to bury him. Nobody is going to bury him. Pictures were allegedly taken of his dead body and are now up for sale. Please. Just let the poor guy rest in peace already.


Charlie Sheen agreed to go to jail for assault but decided at the last minute that they needed to go over "some of the finer points of the plea deal". What? Did the jail cell not meet Hollywood standards? That's just ridiculous to me. I don't care who you are, if you commit a crime you should go to jail. End of story.

Alright, I only have one more thing I want to mention. It's disgusting though so if you want to leave me now I'll understand. You have a great day and I'll see you soon.


Still here? Wow, you're brave!

I warned you though.


A man in Wisconsin was arrested for stealing dirty diapers. He said he wanted them. He broke into a home for the sole purpose of stealing diapers to wear. He was sentenced to 30 months of probation and 200 hours of community service. He also has to have a psycho-sexual examination. Psycho-sexual? Well, if you get off on wearing dirty diapers you're definitely psycho. I say give him a job in sanitation and that way he can have free access to all the crap he wants.


post signature

0 COMMENTS: