Sunday, November 29, 2009

Remember me?




Sometimes I wonder how forgettable I am. And sometimes I wonder how much I forget. Sometimes I wonder if I forgot something or someone important. Or special.

If you've ever looked at my profile, you know I follow a lot of blogs. Thankfully I have the Dashboard to remind me of all of them and update me when someone posts. Otherwise I may forget some of them. But I don't think so.

Some of you know that in the last year we've lived without electricity twice. The first time was a little over three months. The second time was right at one month. Quite literally during those times I thought about my blogs and the blogs I follow at least 5000 times. I missed them. I think all of the people I follow are special and have become quite attached to all of you.

I've just recently gotten to be back here and have been doing my best to catch up on all your blogs. I love to leave comments almost as much as I like to receive them. Thank you to the people who do leave them for me. They really make my day (Unless you're one of the spammers. In your case, I don't like you at all.) and bring a smile to my face every time I read them.

I feel like I'm rambling a little so to wrap this up, I'd just like to remind everyone of my blogs.

I have this one of course. It's my news/things-that-happen-that-I-want-to-rant-about blog. I've been writing it almost a year now.

There's my Happy At Home blog (just click on the title to visit it). It's my ME blog. I write in it the most often and talk about me, my life, my worries, my joys and just about anything else I can think of. I've been writing in it over a year.

Then there's my cookbook, The Eat Food NOT Money Cookbook (again, click on the title to visit it). It contains all my favorite recipes, readers recipes and occasionally recipes from other sites that I fall in love with that are inexpensive and easy to prepare. I also do a monthly review for Cooking Light magazine. I've been writing my cookbook almost a year too.

I'll continue to visit all of you that I already visit and any new blogs that I find interesting. I hope you will continue to visit me and check out my other blogs as well. Have a great day everyone!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)