Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Do you believe in horoscopes?



Photobucket

Ever read your horoscope and think wow, that's actually what's happening in my life? That seems to be happening to me a lot lately. Today's is particularly on the mark. It says:

"For some reason, individuals of a certain type seem to be gravitating toward you. You've just about had it with listening to sad stories, pleas for redemption and promises to do better next time. That kind of energy just seems to follow you around right now. Practice saying no and walking away. It might be tough to master at first, but you'll get the hang of it eventually."

I have this person that I have forgiven repeatedly for things that should never have been forgiven but being the person that I am, I have forgiven her. I think I'm taking my horoscopes advice this time though and just saying no. I'm tired of being hurt because other people think they are more important than I am.

Does your horoscope ever ring true? Do you believe in what they say?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)