Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dirty Santa party



I went to a Dirty Santa party last night at my favorite little bar here in town, Shovelheads. It's a cool place filled with mostly cool people. I feel right at home there. Around all the bikers. That's my kind of people if we get right down to the nitty gritty of the matter. They have big hearts & know how to have fun. I think that's mostly because being a real biker can be dangerous. Motorcycle accidents are increasing as motorcycle popularity increases. There are an average of 50,000 motorcycle accidents each year in the United States and thousands of lives are lost. If you choose that lifestyle, you tend to live each day as your last. You know there are no guarantees in life and you want to be free on the open road. Those are attitudes and ideas that appeal to me.



So it should come as no surprise then that a biker bar is the type of place I like to hang out at more than anyplace else. I've grown to love most of the people at Shovelheads and think of them as family. They've been there for me in times that I felt like I had no one. I really appreciate that.


Last nights party was a lot of fun. I would have pictures but my friend hasn't posted them yet....maybe tomorrow I can share all the fun we had!


Are you wondering what I got as a gift? Is it making you crazy that I'm dancing around the subject and not just getting to my point? Well chill out! I was just fixing to get there...


I got....drumroll please....


rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat...sorry, that's the only way I know how to do a drumroll...

I got Strawberry flavored motion lotion...and no body wanted to trade with me. Imagine that. (haha). It wasn't all bad though...I'm sure I could've ended up with something much worse...like the bag of butt wipes & tampons that one girl ended up with.

Well, I'm kind of stuck here...

Without pictures this really seems like the place to end this post....

Just keep looking forward to tomorrow when you can see pictures ☺

Have a great day everyone...I'll see ya tomorrow!

post signature

1 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)