Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas



Christmas was pretty different than normal this year. For lots of reasons. It was still good. I didn't think it would be so I was pleasantly surprised. We basically had a big dinner with my kids & grandson Braedon. Brae got some gifts and played on the rocking horse....




Sorry for the red eye. My computer died and I am on a loaner which has none of my good editing programs. Grr. You can still tell how TOTALLY ADORABLE little Brae is though!

I know I promised y'all Dirty Santa party pictures but, sadly, I haven't seen any yet. IF and when I get them, they will get posted. I promise!

Tomorrow is the beginning of another new year. I hope 2012 will have less grief and more happiness. For all of us.

Some time between now and tomorrow evening, I will fine tune my annual list of famous people we lost in the past year and get it posted.

AND if you like tattoos and haven't checked out my new site, underground ink, you should go see it when you get a moment.

Happy New Year everyone! I'll see you in 2012!




post signature

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Kathy ... Wishing you a wonderful 2012. You came such a long way in 2011, considering all the struggles. Please know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers. AND Brae is such a cutie!!! Love you all of you. Aunt Donna

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)