Thursday, December 2, 2010

If you're not a Survivor fan, you probably don't want to read this. If you are a Survivor fan, you probably don't either.



Did you watch Survivor last night? OMG I am SO mad!



Wait. If you DIDN'T watch but are going to watch later, you better leave now. Unless you don't mind knowing what happened before you watch it.


Still here? OK, you can't say I didn't warn you.


Both the super-skank Naonka & the whiny-my-body-can't-take-this Purple Kelly quit. Quit. I am appalled.


So many people WANT to play the game and get denied. Then to make it with only 11 days left and just give up is pathetic to me and a slap in the face to those that are willing to go the whole way.


Oh, but it gets worse.


Naonka was on the team that won reward (a movie & all the good movie fixin's: popcorn, nachos, hot dogs, soda & candy) . Jeff asked if anyone was willing to give up their reward so that the camp could have a new tarp & enough rice to last the rest of the game since theirs was burned up after they (stupidly) built their fire right next to their shelter & then left for the day. Naonka wouldn't budge. She insisted that she deserved the reward EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD ALREADY DECIDED TO QUIT AND KNEW THAT SHE WOULD BE EATING THAT NIGHT.


Any decent person would have said sure, I'll give it up since I'll have food later anyway. But no. Not her. So selfish. I told you I couldn't stand her.


Holly ended up giving up her reward so that the camp as a whole would benefit. Good for her. She made me proud.


Then at Tribal Naonka played the race card. Talking about how strong she is and how great it is that an African-American woman made it that far. Just what in the hell does her being black have to do with playing Survivor?? And, excuse me, YOU QUIT.


Then Jeff asked Naonka & Kelly what they thought he should do with their torches. What? Why even ask them? When Osten quit Survivor: Pearl Islands, Jeff didn't ask him what he wanted him to do. He just threw his torch in the fire. That's exactly what he should have done to these two girls. But no, Jeff asked & they said put them out. Well, actually, Naonka showed her intelligence, again, and said Jeff should smuff it out & then Kelly said snuff it out. They didn't deserve that. They don't deserve being there at all.


Which brings me to my other angry moment. WHY do they get to be on the jury? They QUIT. They should have been sent home. Not to Ponderosa to eat and laugh and help decide who gets the million dollars. Home. Out of the game completely. That's what they wanted. That's what they should get....nothing.

See what the people who were VOTED off think of this joke:







post signature

2 COMMENTS:

pammie said...

it was from past precedence when Janu quit in Survivor: Palau. Janu quit the game but was allowed to be on the jury

SUCKS!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I think this should be a new rule. If you quit you geet nothing but a flight home. Or a penalty. I didn't care for either one.

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)