Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A few of my favorite things



*Note: I did not receive any compensation or free items for writing this post. I just love these things and wanted to share them with you.*


Christmas is fast approaching & lots of us still haven't gotten the gifts we want to get for people. It's not too late! I found some deals on sites that I visit regularly and wanted to tell you all about them!




Every time you purchase a book from this site, money goes to fund literacy worldwide. You get great books and people get to learn how to read because of it. It's a win/win situation. And every single book I've ever ordered from here has been in excellent condition (yes, even the ones that said they were "used, slight damage" looked brand new!) and I've never had to spend a fortune to get them. Plus right now, if you use their Expidoodle shipping by tomorrow (12/9), it will get there by Christmas Eve.


I absolutely adore CSN Stores and have gotten many wonderful things from them. And yes, I have received products from them at no charge for reviews and giveaways on my cookbook, but I've also purchased many items from them and have always been happy with what I received. They have over 200 sites that offer everything from furniture to school supplies. And right now they are offering Stress-Free Holidays: Items that are marked with a snowflake are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas & returns have been extended through January 31st.


I actually love Amazon so much that I have my own personal Amazon stores on the sidebars of all my blogs. That doesn't mean you have to shop at my stores (although I wouldn't complain at all!). There are so many things that are available through Amazon that I know you could find a gift or two (or three, or twelve) there. If you qualify for prime shipping then your order arrives two days after it ships. Plus they offer gift wrapping!


JibJab is a really fun site! You can Elf Yourself (like I did here), send holiday e-cards and buy personalized gifts starting as low as $4.99. Check it out. I think you'll like it there.

I hope I gave you a few good ideas and took a little bit of stress out of your holiday shopping! Merry Christmas everyone! It will be here before we know it!

post signature

2 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

I didn't find JibJab all that impressive - but the last time I looked was close to a year ago.

Amazon can be useful, but I really wish they were a bit better organized and kept the listings more up to date. There is nothing worse that something that is selling for $10 everywhere but Amazon because it is so passe, but still $200 on Amazon.

william manson said...

I love amazon, for bargains and ebay xxx

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)