Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Slowly but surely



Our schedule has been...hectic. Yes, that's an excellent word for it. Hectic. We did take a little time off and went to the beach for a day. It was great! I need about 2 or 300 more days like that. 

I know I've really sucked at both reading and writing in my blogs lately. I hate that because I love my blogs and your blogs. But eventually maybe things will settle down enough for me to get back to my loves.

For now I just keep on dreaming about that one day...

The sunrise...




The lighthouse...



The cats across the street from the lighthouse...


The seagulls...




The ocean...




And America's coldest beer*




Aah, good times.




post signature


*Since I didn't drink any, I can't tell you if Benny's does indeed have America's coldest beer but I think he deserves the title just for the artwork on the door. And the fact that he has bicycle parking. That just rocks.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 COMMENTS: