Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm satisfied



If you read my last blog you know that I was very dissatisfied with the phone service we received through Cricket Wireless. It turns out that the problem was actually with the dealer we bought the phones from (K Wireless in Katy, Texas) and not with Cricket itself.

I was contacted via email by the Senior Escalations/Customer Relations Rep for Cricket Communications after he read my blog. He was very helpful and respectful and I am happy to tell you that we will be receiving a full refund!

I guess I learned a valuable lesson: Go directly to the company and not an independent dealer in the mall! I'm so happy that we were able to resolve this issue!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)