Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Proof that I am the crazy person you believe me to be



A couple weeks back I wrote a post titled '15 Facts you can't live without knowing'.  If you missed it, shame on you. It was life changing. *Insert sarcastic smirk face here*. Of course, you can always click on the title up there and go read it now. I'll wait if you want to go...

Back? Awesome. Number 11 told you that I have a mini Cyclops sitting on top of a tiny Coca-Cola glass on my desk...some of you didn't believe me. Shame on you too! You should ALWAYS believe me...



post signature

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)