Friday, August 9, 2013

What scares you?



Tonight my grandson was totally freaked out over a grasshopper which made me think of his mother and how scared of ALL bugs she is....ALL of them.

THAT made me think of the odd things that scare me: birds, real clowns (but not toy clowns...), ventriloquist dummies (and if they are a clown--get out of my way!) and open closet doors in the dark. Irrational? Maybe, but they do scare me.

So how about you? What freaks you out so bad that you turn into a prepubescent bubbling idiot who can't even spit out one coherent sentence??



post signature

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)