Friday, August 2, 2013

Ink Master



I have a problem. I know this. You don't have to tell me. Reality TV and I are an item. We see each other every chance we get. But I like it, wrong or not.


So my newest obsession is Ink Master on Spike (you can watch highlights of the latest episode by clicking here....you can also catch up on older episodes and seasons.). I just LOVE it!

There are good tattoos. Bad tattoos. Attitude. Drama. All kinds of stuff I love to watch! Plus there are lots of pretty people to look at (Yes. Tattooed people are extremely pretty to me. I happen to be one.) and that's a big bonus. You should totally check it out if you are into tattoos.

So, what about you? Do you love or hate reality TV? Tell the truth. You won't hurt my feelings. I'll still love my totally unrealistic and completely realistic reality shows no matter what anyone says! Have a great weekend y'all! I'll see you soon.

post signature

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)