Saturday, November 6, 2010

Goodbye October, Hello November!



I've been pretty busy the last few days. I'm sure you know that since I haven't been here. The beginning of each month is an extremely busy time for me, as I'm sure it is for most of y'all too.





We get paid once a month and we try to get everything taken care of right then. We take care of business. We pay all our bills. All of them. Done. On one day. It's like you blink and your money is gone. I'm sure you know that feeling too.

Then I do my grocery shopping for the month. I do have to go back to the store for milk and bread a couple times during the month but the majority of the food we will eat is shopped for only once. I don't like to fool around. And I like to grocery shop but I don't like the crowded store. If I could go in there all by myself then I'd probably go all the time. (I'm somewhat of a girly girl. I can't help it. Shopping is shopping.)

Then I go to the laundromat & car wash. I do that twice a month but I get the quarters necessary to do both trips. As long as I can keep people out of it (and by people I mean my husband), it works out pretty good.

Then everything is taken care of and I can just relax. 

Unless it's the holidays, in which case I go from this...



To This...







Oh yeah! I'm reading for ya' November!



post signature

2 COMMENTS:

Jacky said...

That is a great way to plan your time, i wish i could be that organised. I seem to end up going to the store about 3 times a week, and i dread it every time.

william manson said...

cool pics dear xxx

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)