Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hopefully I won't get crazier...



Some of you know that I've been through a lot in my lifetime. I've had more to deal with than most people I personally know. I'm sure there are people out there that have been through worse, but for me, it's been a rough road.


For those of you that actually know me, you know the issues I deal with on a daily basis... OCD and Agoraphobia just being two of them. Today I go to my doctor to try some new meds. I'm a little worried about how they are going to make me feel. Send love my way please. I'll need it just to get through the trial and error period. Hopefully we'll get the right stuff the first time and I'll still be me.


post signature

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)