Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Angel & Patrick Swayze: Both gone way too soon



I lost my very special friend on the 9th. It's hurting my heart worse than I could have ever imagined. I can't even bear to rewrite what happened. She meant so much to me. If you'd like to read what I wrote, you can click here. I will love you forever my Cindie Angel. You are so missed ♥

Because of my personal loss I haven't really been online much. It's been a hard thing for me to deal with and I haven't even kept up with my news. I think that it's making me more depressed though. The lack of writing I mean. It's something that makes me very happy and in some ways, keeps me sane. So today I decided that I needed to get back "in my zone". I did read the news. That helped some.

I heard about Patrick Swayze passing away the day it happened but like I said, I wasn't really me...

It wasn't really shocking to me that he died. He'd been sick for awhile and the last time I saw him on TV he looked pretty bad. It's sad the way disease's wear away at you. It breaks my heart. He had pancreatic cancer. He died on the 14th. He was only 57.

2 COMMENTS:

morrow said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. :-(

I wish the best as you go through this sad time.

Deb said...

sorry to hear about your friend....she was lucky to have you as a friend

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)