Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An update....kind of...



So maybe you've noticed that I haven't been here for awhile...I sure do miss it. I decided to steal borrow my sister's computer for a little bit. I'm not sure if that was one of my best ideas; it's only reminded me how much I love and miss my computer and everything and everyone that's in it. Hopefully it won't be much longer before I can be here all the time again. (Maybe by then I'll be able to tell you what's been going on. Maybe.)

I also got to catch up on my news & TV a little.

I'm happy Victor and Tammy won The Amazing Race (even though I REALLY wanted Margie and Luke to win...and the ending seemed like a huge let down to me. Is it just me? Did y'all think it was boring? I've seen some great ending to The Amazing Race and I just think that that wasn't one of them.) I'm very excited to see Adam Lambert in the finals on American Idol (and I still can't stand Kara in case you were wondering). I still believe he's going to win it. I'm VERY excited about Paula and Danny being the final two on Hell's Kitchen. I like both of them a lot so either one would be great to win. The ones I hated are out of the competition but a few were brought back for the final cookoff. We'll see how that goes. I figure it'll be crazy. Cool. :)

I was sad to read that both Bea Arthur and Dom DeLuise passed away. They were both a part of my life for a long time. Bea Arthur first came into my life in the 70's as Maude and then in the 80's as Dorothy on one of my all time favorite shows, The Golden Girls. She died at home on Saturday, April 25, 2009 from cancer.

I can't remember a time that I didn't know who Dom DeLuise was. It seems like he was a "movie star" my whole life. He always made me laugh (even when he was just a voice in a cartoon). My favorite character that he potrayed has to be Captain Chaos in the movie Cannonball Run. When he would say he was going to get "HIM", I would laugh until I practically cried (I never said I was normal..). He died on May 4, 2009 at Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California. He was hospitalized at the time, suffering from kidney failure and respiratory problems following a long battle with cancer according to Wikipedia.

Well, I guess that's about all from here for now but like I said, I hope to be back on a regular basis very soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Take care everyone.

2 COMMENTS:

RJ said...

*LOVE* It was SO nice to see *Mamacow* this morning. We've missed you so MUCH!

Anonymous said...

This is so weird that you posted this. Lately I have been thinking of who hasn't been commenting...and you were the first one who came to mind! So today I decided to go hunting around for you. No Twitter action, so I came here. I hope all is okay. And that you can come join us again soon! Miss you being around!

Post a Comment

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

You should really comment if you're here. It would make me very happy. I thrive on attention. You should know this by now. You should automatically click on the comment button and say SOMETHING! FEED MY NEED!! TALK TO ME!!!! Please. :)